Tuesday, September 15, 2026

NEA Second Draft



 I have changed my front cover significantly since beginning my magazine, as I wanted a more minimalist and sophisticated atmosphere. I was initially under the impression that my front cover should be 'bold' with elements such as thick block writing and borders, but this looked unprofessional. 


I intend on re-taking my front cover photo, as too much of her face is covered, so potentially lowering her glove. I will keep features such as eye contact with the audience for direct mode of address, and her code of clothing in red sportswear. I may use a different model, as she will be entirely more accessible for me to use and gather more footage whenever necessary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1/2 NEA Progression

  The blank space will be filled with more page numbers and their contents, with accompanying photos.  The blank space will be filled with m...